"WHERE EVERY YOUNG PERSON'S FUTURE IS DETERMINED BY THEIR POTENTIAL NOT THEIR PAST"
Book a chat with your youthworker / Join in with our virtual groups
Book in a Chat with Kathleen
Book in a Chat with Isak
Book in a Chat with Rosie
Book in a Chat with Willow
Join in with our Virtual Groups
Struggling with the whole family at home?
- Help a Mum like Melanie this Mother’s Day No family is perfect. Some get on better than others, and everyone …[...]
- Did you know that it takes just 40 days to create a new habit? illuminate #LentChallenge – giving young people …[...]
- Stonehouse Youthworker takes on Gaming Marathon to raise awareness of youth loneliness and raise funds for The Door Youth Project …[...]
- Happy New Year! ‘New year, new you’ is something we hear a lot at this time of year. This year …[...]
- Hi, I’m Adrian and I’m a sessional youthworker in the Dursley area team. In the summer of 2020 my previous …[...]
The Door's mission is to bring hope into the lives of young people and their families, through unlocking potential and opening opportunity so their past does not define their future.
Motivated by the Christian values of hope, forgiveness and prayer The Door delivers its services at the heart of local communities, seeking to engage stakeholders from the bottom up. We have in-depth knowledge of the local area and its people, we tackle the root causes leading to enduring results and are prepared to deal with complex issues that other agencies shy away from.
The Door travels with people for the long term – walking alongside them, carrying the burden and never giving up.