"WHERE EVERY YOUNG PERSON'S FUTURE IS DETERMINED BY THEIR POTENTIAL NOT THEIR PAST"
Book a chat with your youthworker / Join in with our virtual groups
Book in a Chat with Kathleen
Book in a Chat with Isak
Book in a Chat with Rosie
Book in a Chat with Willow
Join in with our Virtual Groups
Struggling with the whole family at home?
- Hi I’m Charlotte I’ve always wanted to run a half marathon but never thought I could. I first came to …[...]
- “It takes a village to raise a child” – African proverb How true this is. As The Door’s CEO people …[...]
- Finance & HR Assistant The Door Youth Project, Stroud 3 days / 22.5 hours per week £10.56 – £11.72 per …[...]
- We are excited to have been chosen as one of 7 delivery providers across Gloucestershire to implement a landmark programme …[...]
- This month’s Director’s Chair is from David, Income Generation and Marketing Manager What interesting times we have been living in. …[...]
The Door's mission is to bring hope into the lives of young people and their families, through unlocking potential and opening opportunity so their past does not define their future.
Motivated by the Christian values of hope, forgiveness and prayer The Door delivers its services at the heart of local communities, seeking to engage stakeholders from the bottom up. We have in-depth knowledge of the local area and its people, we tackle the root causes leading to enduring results and are prepared to deal with complex issues that other agencies shy away from.
The Door travels with people for the long term – walking alongside them, carrying the burden and never giving up.