"WHERE EVERY YOUNG PERSON'S FUTURE IS DETERMINED BY THEIR POTENTIAL NOT THEIR PAST"
Book a chat with your youthworker / Join in with our virtual groups
Book in a Chat with Kathleen
Book in a Chat with Isak
Book in a Chat with Rosie
Book in a Chat with Willow
Join in with our Virtual Groups
Struggling with the whole family at home?
- At The Door we pride ourselves on being a needs-led organisation. This means that where possible we aim to follow the …[...]
- One hundred kilometres, 2 and a bit marathons, most of the way from Lands End to John O’Groats or walking …[...]
- Hi my name’s Jon, and I’m doing 100k in May to Keep The Door Open. I’m head teacher at Sir …[...]
- Being creative is a great way to relive stress and boredom, so along with some new friends, The Door team …[...]
- “Hi, my name is Emilia, I’m 16, and I go to college in Stroud. I first came to The Door …[...]
The Door's mission is to bring hope into the lives of young people and their families, through unlocking potential and opening opportunity so their past does not define their future.
Motivated by the Christian values of hope, forgiveness and prayer The Door delivers its services at the heart of local communities, seeking to engage stakeholders from the bottom up. We have in-depth knowledge of the local area and its people, we tackle the root causes leading to enduring results and are prepared to deal with complex issues that other agencies shy away from.
The Door travels with people for the long term – walking alongside them, carrying the burden and never giving up.