Use this page to book your place at an upcoming session. To get started click or tap on the date of your choice. Those available are in white. Next you need to tap or click on the venue name again then fill in the form.
Sessions are all 1 hour long and should be booked at least 30 minutes before the session is due to start.
You will receive an email to confirm your place, please only attend sessions for which you have a confirmed place to avoid disappointment. Thankyou
FAQ’s can be found below – if you have any other questions, give us a call 01453 756745, click here to email or find us on social @TheDoorStroud
Sessions are open for all young people aged 11-17 just like our normal youth clubs.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or if anyone in your household has symptoms, PLEASE STAY AT HOME.
– All sessions will be 1 hour long
– Sessions are a chance to catch up with friends, talk to your youthworkers and take part in socially distanced games and activities.
– Please arrive on time, not early and not too late, access to the session will only be available from the start.
– If you need to be picked up after the session make sure your lift is on time.
To keep you safe and comfortable please bring:
- Your own face covering (mask, scarf, bandana etc)
- Something to sit on – we suggest a towel, but blankets and coats work well too.
- Your own drink as needed (Sorry no sharing!)
Anything you need to take part in activities will be provided unless you are told before the session.