"WHERE EVERY YOUNG PERSON'S FUTURE IS DETERMINED BY THEIR POTENTIAL NOT THEIR PAST"
Book a chat with your youthworker / Join in with our virtual groups
Book in a Chat with Kathleen
Book in a Chat with Isak
Book in a Chat with Rosie
Book in a Chat with Willow
Join in with our Virtual Groups
Struggling with the whole family at home?
- On Saturday 28th March 2020 a team of volunteers were preparing to give up their Saturday Morning to raise funds …[...]
- "WHERE EVERY YOUNG PERSON'S FUTURE IS DETERMINED BY THEIR POTENTIAL NOT THEIR PAST" Book a chat with your youthworker / Join …[...]
- “Hi I’m Sharon, and this is my story. My daughter was having quite a lot of anxiety issues and finding …[...]
- Many of you will have fond memories of 26 Gloucester Street, where The Door first opened in 1991, and continued …[...]
- This Month’s Director’s Chair comes from Victoria our Director of Service Delivery If you are a regular recipient of The …[...]
The Door's mission is to bring hope into the lives of young people and their families, through unlocking potential and opening opportunity so their past does not define their future.
Motivated by the Christian values of hope, forgiveness and prayer The Door delivers its services at the heart of local communities, seeking to engage stakeholders from the bottom up. We have in-depth knowledge of the local area and its people, we tackle the root causes leading to enduring results and are prepared to deal with complex issues that other agencies shy away from.
The Door travels with people for the long term – walking alongside them, carrying the burden and never giving up.